How to Eat a Planet-Friendly Diet

Originally published at: https://ethical.net/guide/how-to-eat-a-planet-friendly-diet/

If you live in a developed country, it can seem churlish to complain about the global food system of farmers, suppliers and retailers that makes sure our supermarket shelves are always fully stocked. But as grateful as we should be for food security and variety that our ancestors—and the 820 million people in the world…

1 Like

Thank you for the great information you have given about how to eat for the planet. If possible I would like to have permission to reproduce and distribute this article abroad. Naturally I will acknowledge ethical.net as the author and provide a link to the original article, if you would like more in the way of acknowledgement please let me know, if permission is given.

Hi Steve, sure, you can reproduce and distribute the article as long as it’s not for profit. Please add a link to the original ethical page where the article was first published, and do not edit the original text. If possible, do send us a link to the blog or platform where you share the article :slight_smile: Hope that’s OK. Thanks!

This is a really important point I think, even if nobody on the planet actually changed what is in their diet at all we could already reduce the impact on the planet by a massive amount just by reducing waste!

1 Like