Budget expenses tracker tool

Hi you all,
Does someone know about a budget expenses tracker tool.
I would like some secure one for my data.

1 Like

Hiya Marilha, that’s a great question. I never used any budgeting apps, but found this: https://pocketguard.com/

They claim that all your data is encrypted, and that they don’t store any information on their servers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Ruya

Did anyone check their information? I read those things and I never know what exactly means…

Their privacy policy states;

“We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your Personal Information) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt this data using SSL or other technologies. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.”

In this case I think it’s quite difficult to find a budgeting app that’s not going to store your data. Even if they encrypt most of it, they can still see your information such as your name, and transactions (some private info is needed for security purposes I guess).

I personally don’t mind it so much when I use budget tracking apps, but your best bet is to directly use your bank’s app.